6.04.2010

trust in your potential, ENJOY the process...

Happy FRIDAY!!

Did you happen to get the NEW Donna Downey "She" kit by Unity yet?

OHHHH...you have GOT to get it if you haven't already!!

it includes the BEST quotes...
and this is just one of them....

Look at how cute this card turned out...
PERFECT for a graduation card, don't you think!?
I actually made a couple of more and just switched up the paper & coloring....
AND
they are EASY PEASY...just about 5 minutes from start to finish!!
YOU can get this kit TODAY if you'd like...
Donna has it for sale on her site...

Be sure to stop by the Unity blog for
TONS of Unity/Ippity inspiration today!

ENJOY your weekend!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

StampinCathy said...

This is one beautiful card and I just love this kit.

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh this is amazing Eryn! Stunning card! I can't wait to receive my new Donna Downey goodies! Have a wonderful weekend!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh I love this Eryn!!!!

Beate said...

Eryn, your card ROCKS! Fantastic layout. Love the stitching over your paper squares.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs and smiles

Linda said...

eryn Cool card my friend thank for you help today!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Oooooh....I love this, Eryn! Your style is always so inspiring! :)

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Love the design, Eryn!

Laurel said...

OH my gosh I love this!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!!!!! (I have the bestest friends in the world...they got together and bought me this kit!)

Kelly Mahany said...

OH wow!! I so want that set!! I love what you did with this and agree it is an awesome Grad card!!

Jennifer said...

GREAT Card! Love that quote! Perfect for graduation!!