2.11.2011

creating my own destiny....

HAPPY friends with FLAIR friday!

i LOVE journals and i created a new one a few weeks back that i wanted to share today...  
i am a firm believer that everyone has a daily CHOICE on how to create the life they have always dreamed.  that is what this journal is for me....i have used it to write out my dreams & goals, what i am grateful for each day,  and what inspires me...{plus lots of other boring stuff!} :)  i carry it with me where ever i go...
"Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul.
Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal."
-unknown
supplies:
the sentiments are from the unity/melody ross collection:
brave girl boots {life is meant to be lived}
she did it anyway {today is the day & now is the time}
from the unity/marah johnson collection:
moxie {create & destiny}
crate paper - restoration collection
masking tape
the girls paperie chipboard letters {you can find them here}



be sure to head back to the unity blog
for a full list of today's FWF participants...
thanks for stopping by!
have a WONDERFUL weekend!

9 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

LOVE your journal cover, Eryn! I need to try stamping on tape - it looks awesome!

Erika said...

Eryn, love this...

Patricia said...

Eryn, your journal is beautiful. What a great idea to have one for all your dreams and goals. Love it!

Unknown said...

beautiful!

Poppit said...

Beautiful cover Eryn - so inspiring!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Wonderful journal cover and I love that quote!

NoraAnne said...

I love this Eryn! You have a great style that I just adore :)

StampinCathy said...

This is just one awesome and inspiring journal. Thanks for always sharing your creative and inspiring MOJO with us in blog land.

Angie Blom said...

oh I just love this Eryn. I love what you did here.. awesomeness !!xx