12.08.2010

NEW custom pendants & vintage inspired pocket watch necklaces....

i am very excited to announce that i am now creating custom pendants! 
the perfect way to remember a loved one...
cherish a special moment...
or to simply inspire a friend or family member! 

here's one of my best friend & her husband....
do you have someone on your christmas list that is always so hard to buy for?
THIS is the PERFECT gift for them!
they are 1 inch round - i have silver & antique gold pendants.

TO ORDER or for additional information:
please email me at erynjh@gmail.com for details

 ---------------------------------

also...i want to know what you think of my vintage inspired pocket watch necklaces....

i JUST sold my last four but will be purchasing supplies in the near future to create more...
{i had these all in my local store but will add them online once i have them available again!}

thanks so much for stopping by! 
xoxo,

2 comments:

Karen said...

Be still my heart Eryn...that is so gorgeous!!

StampinCathy said...

Stunning Eryn.