12.23.2010

this is my HAPPY life....

HIP HOP!  it's thursday which means we are HIP HOPPING!  be sure to check out the unity blog for this weeks' VERY IMPORTANT crafty details...we have SALES and kits that we are RETIRING...you will definitely want to take a peek at those!

on to my project o' the day!  i purchased a cheap frame at one of our local craft stores...actually it was only ONE DOLLAR....and here it is finished, complete with october afternoon paper and of course some of my favorite ippity stamps.

the photo is of my incredibly amazing Grandma and i....
i LOVE her with all my heart.  one of my favorite things about Christmas is spending time with her...listening to her HILARIOUS stories & sassy ways...it's NEVER a dull moment, that is for sure! 
she is absolutely THE BEST!



i used stamps from the kits: 

get your {ippity} stamps TODAY from an IPPITY CHICK!

next up is our AWESOMELY talented girl, ANGIE...
ENJOY the rest of the HOP!

Next Blog

16 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

adorable grandmal and i love your frame--happy christmas!

Sandy said...

It sure doesn't look like a dollar frame! I love the photo!

slbt17 said...

very sweet!
Sandra

Lisa H. said...

another gorgeous, Eryn creation! love doing up these frames. your's rocks! Merry Christmas, girlie!

Anne Tussing said...

Adorable frame and such a great photo!!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely frame for this fantastic photo with your grandma! I always love your projects.

Happy Holidays... lisa a.

stampjourney said...

So sweet and what a precious tribute!

Unknown said...

Your frame turned out gorgeous... and your grandma is adorable!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Have a Very Merry Christmas!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
zloe.blogspot.com

Eva said...

Eryn, what a sweet picture of you and your sweet grandma and I adore your layout!!!!! Hugs and Merry Christmas to you!!!!

Noelle Reese said...

How darling are the 2 of you? What a beautful frame! I love it!

Emily Leiphart said...

Eryn, this is the cutest layout ever! I love that photo of you and your grandma and I love the way you used those stamps to create the sentiment!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOVE this frame! The pic is super cute--and I love how you used that corner stamp! FABBY!

Anonymous said...

Adorable Frame & sweet picture of the two of you!! Great memories!


Merry Christmas Eryn~

catnap said...

I love the offset position of the photo that gives you room for some creativity. Great job; so cute.

Scrapcollectr said...

What a beautiful tribute to your love for your grandmother! Love all the little touches... Happy Holidays! *smile*

Lucy Newton said...

What an amazing extreme makeover you did with a 1 dollar frame!!!