2.16.2010

Blog Candy WINNER!

WOWZERS!!!

What a FUN FILLED day of PARTYING with all the {ippity} peeps yesterday! If you were able to join us, THANK YOU, we were SO HAPPY to have you apart of the FUN!!

If not...be sure to check out our NEWEST {ippity} Releases below!!

{click on image to see the FULL {ippity} line of stamps}
THANK YOU TO ALL of you that left SWEET comments on my blog...
it means A LOT!
:)
AND NOW....
I get to pick ONE LUCKY WINNER from yesterday's blog comments...
the PRIZE is ANY {ippity} kit of your choice...
and the WINNER is....
Sharon said...
Love this card! Love the colors sortof an off red white blue combo not traditional and I LOVE that.
Sharon please email me at eryn@unitystampco.com to claim your prize!

{I thank MARIA for the AWESOME red, white, & blue combo challenge, she definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone & I LOVE that!!}
------------------------
I loved this quote today...
You are today where your thoughts have brought you;
you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.
~James Allen
HAPPY & POSITIVE THOUGHTS being sent your way! :)

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

ur right.. it was tons of fun.. so glad I was able to be there! U guys rock!