8.26.2009

i'm back at it...

can you believe it...Sept 1st...TODAY...where did the SUMMER go?!?! i've been off having fun with friends & family, but I'm back at it...BLOGGING here I come {i have missed you}!

----BUT first things first ----

here's a little peak into some of my favorite summer '09 moments

oppsie daisy! we ended up in a little bit of a predicament garage saling one day!

it was raining. there was a ditch. we didn't see it. :) whoops!

we {thankfully} made it out in one piece, thanks to Chris & his fine towing skills!




Every summer I spend lots of time on the lake, I love it! I look forward to it all year long. The BEST part is being able to spend so much time enjoying it with the people I love the most!

my crazy. entertaining. fun. never know what's gonna happen next, niece & nephew.

{with # 3 on the way!!}

fabulous friends = lots of laughs


CHA Orlando, FL - the Unity booth with the Unity Girls!
{Love ya ALL!}
I met lots of {really!} amazing woman!!



lettin' loose...singing some Karaoke

the Unity make n take in the Splitcoast Stampers booth

2 comments:

Unity Stamp Company said...

LOVE IT! It was a great summer, looking at the pictures confirms it! :) Big Hugs!

Christi said...

How fun are all these photos! Looks like you had a fabulous summer. thank you so much for sharing them! smiles...