3.04.2011

following my heart...

sometimes this means you have to stretch out of your comfort zone & travel into the uncharted territor ...that is where i am today.

it comes with a VERY VERY HEAVY HEART
that today is my last day at Unity. i have received an amazing opportunity to open up my very own boutique...something i have wanted to do since i was a little girl...

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover." --Mark Twain

BUT with this new journey comes change....
today...it's going to be a hard day!! 
happy & sad!
but i am an optimistic person, so i will focus my energy on the HAPPY :)
.........
HAPPY to have had the opportunity to work at unity.
HAPPY to work with such AMAZING PEOPLE!
HAPPY because of all the friendships i have formed.
HAPPY because the peeps inside unity taught me that  

I CAN DO THIS! 
BUT SO VERY sad to leave...
it isn't goodbye though - we are like a little family inside the walls of unity...i will have a FOREVER BOND & FRIENDSHIP with everyone there.

You never leave someone behind, you take a part of them with you and leave a part of yourself behind.
-- Author Unknown




i want to thank Chris & Angela for the AWESOME OPPORTUNITY to be a part of such an amazing team and company. i still remember the day that angela asked me if i would like to come work for unity....it was one of the HAPPIEST days of my life!
i KNOW that i wouldn't be here today...following my dream... if it wasn't for being a part of Unity - Angela has showed me that YES, dreams DO COME TRUE...
ASK. BELIEVE. and you will RECEIVE, right! :) all the encouragement from my co-workers & our amazing dt and customers – ALL the relationships that I have formed because of Unity... i wouldn't be at where i am at today, without all of YOU!

LOTS OF WONDERFUL
AMAZING
{some a little CRAZY}  :)
MEMORIES!












"Don't cry because it's over,
smile because it happened."
~ Dr. Seuss


this isn’t goodbye…it’s just SEE YA LATER!
With lots of love,




22 comments:

AJ said...

yea for you!! BIG congrats and MUCH success in your new endeavors!!! Enjoy every minute of it!! :)

Lesley Langdon said...

Ah mixed emotions....I agree, look back and smile...and go for your dreams! You are extremely creative and talented and I wish you all the best Eryn!

Vanessa Middleton said...

Awww, Eryn! I am all teary eyed over here!!! I wish I had known what I wanted to be/do when I grew up! :) You are so LUCKY to be able to do this and I am so very HAPPY for you!!! Unity does seem like the happiest place on earth, move over Disney World! HAHA I can understand you not wanting to leave but you need to follow YOUR DREAMS! Good luck, hun. I know you'll do AMAZING! xoxo

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

A beautiful post Eryn i am so happy for you and cannot wait to see what the future brings to you and your new venture!!!! And Yes i did cry at the end!!!! I hope that you will stay in touch with us!!!

HUGS
Stephanie

Angie Blom said...

Oh Eryn. you are one amazing person and all your dream will flourish and come true you have such a positive energy you can do anything!! Congrats on all your successes that life hold today.. tomorrow and forever. love you tons. xx

Lillian Child said...

I wish you HUGE success in your new adventure, Eryn. I've followed you both at Unity and on your blog and can tell that you have what it takes to make it BIG at whatever you decide to do. So very happy for you, and I can definitely emphathize with the gals at Unity as they are really going to miss you! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you, but I am really going to miss you in our day to day unity world. LOTS of LOVE girlie!

Lisa a

Eva said...

I have been putting my head in the sand ever since I knew this would be coming, and yes, I cried a bit about this, BUT my heart is sooooooooo VERY HAPPY for you, girlie...You are AMAZING and I know you are following your heart. Wishing you all the HAPPINESS and SUCCESS! And I am smiling, because I had a chance to meet you! HUGS and MUCH, MUCH LOVE my friend!!!

NoraAnne said...

Ohhhh, your post brought tears to my eyes, especially the Dr. Seuss quote at the end :( BUT, I will also focus on the positive and say GOOD LUCK TO YOU! You have amazing talent and I know your boutique will be a success! I just wished I lived closer so I could visit :)
Cheers to you and your new journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So happy that you are following your dreams and still a bit sad that we won't have you on the team with us. I know this isn't goodbye so that keeps me smiling. Can't wait to hear about how the new boutique is going. Enjoy the ride :)

Lisa H. said...

nothing long and sappy for me! I'm holding back the tears, but they are happy ones...happy to have known you, worked with you, and happy to wish you all the best in your new adventures! HUGS, Eryn! you'll be missed!

Shemaine Smith said...

I am so happy for you girl! You spread those wings and FLY! You'll always be in my heart! Love U for being so darn sweet!

Maren said...

<3 So PROUD of you for following your dreams....many never have the courage. Definitely SEE ya around later...my beautiful friend. LOTS of love and hugs and support to you. Friends ALWAYS! :)

Lacey said...

Congrats on your new adventure! Life is always taking us in different directions with new opportunities. Friendship, love & support never ends no matter what path you take - especialy with true friends. Best wishes in you!

Noelle Reese said...

See ya later Eryn! I know you will do fantastic! I'll miss chatting with you. Feel free to tackle your mailman while you wait for supplies. They expect that sort of thing :)

Anonymous said...

Eryn~I wish you much success as you start you new venture~~I know you will have an amazing journey!!

I am teary eyed ready your beautiful post!!

Hugs,
Marcy

Rona said...

Oh Eryn I will miss you!!! I wish you all the success in the world with your new adventure!!

Carisa said...

i absolutely LOVE that mark twain quote. so very true and i'm so happy for you to be following YOUR dream. it is very exciting and inspiring!!! :D

JenMarie said...

Oh WOW WOW WOW girlie, you better keep us updated in blogland!!! CONGRATS!! ♥

jennifer mitten said...

Great news for you but I will miss you terribly! I have been looking at your jewelry website and was already picking out items for special friends for Christmas this year:-)

FibreJunky said...

Big mixed emotions here. I'm really proud and happy for you, but I'm so sad to see you "go". I'm all sniffly. It's definitely not going to be the same without you. You've been my "go-to" person at Unity for the longest time.

I guess I'm going to have to be better about stalking your blog, because otherwise, I'm just going to miss you entirely too much.

HUGE hugs!!!!!

Romaine said...

How exciting for you! I will be watching your blog to see where your new path is taking you! Good luck!