12.02.2009

my new favorite STAMP...

I have a NEW FAVORITE stamp...
one of those that you reach for over & over again.
one that can be used in so many different ways.
for so many different occasions....
i love it so much I stamped it repeatedly over & over again on my layout below...
:)
that FABULOUS stamp is the "lovelovelove, etc" stamp that I used to create the heart background!
{this stamp is from the ippity kit - Because of You}
check it out...

you stole my heart...and i love you more today than yesterday....
along with the adorable heart
are from the {ippity} kit - Straight from the Heart












This heart background was SO EASY to do...I'll be posting tomorrow on the {ippity} blog a tutorial on how to do this...
also, Michelle has some fabulous {ippity} matters she is sharing today, she would LOVE if you stopped by...

7 comments:

de said...

Eryn this is amazing! Can't wait to see how you did that heart! I love everything about this LO!

Christi said...

ooooh, Eryn this is amazing! I love that huge background heart! Such a beautiful layout! smiles...

Robynccgirl said...

Wonderful layout Eryn! Love it!

Ashley Newell said...

This is fabulous Eryn!

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous Eryn!! The photos look great and I'm looking forward to the tutorial :)

Brooke said...

i {HEART} your layout Eryn!! the colors are perfect.. the grid photo is amazing and I can't wait to check out your tutorial and learn how to make a sweet heart!! wooo hoo!!!

Lisa H. said...

ACK!!!! this is soooo stinkin' adorable-FABulou layout, girl!