9.09.2009

...feelin' crafty

Hola! Hello! Bonjour! Aloha! Buona sera! Konnichi wa!
{did i get those all right?...i hope they all mean SOMETHING like hello! :) }
I have been feelin' quite crafty lately, how about you? Maybe it's because the summer is coming to an end and the weather is getting cooler {not that our MN summer this year was all that HOT!} but I have just been lovin up all things crafty! I will admit that it is just so much more enjoyable when you have those creative ideas flowing freely...and rapidly! So much that you can barely work fast enough to get it all on paper...or on canvas, fabric, digitally, ...whatever creative medium you choose. There have been so many nights that I sit down to craft and....hmmmm. doot di do...NOTHING. nah-dah. can't seem to create ANYthing worth while. Have YOU ever had those moments?
Just some quick pics of some scrabble & glass pendants that I have made. Bringing them to Unity tomorrow to share with my fabulous co-workers, well for the LADIES anyway....not sure Chris & the other Unity Boyz would look so great sportin' these pendants! :)



À bientôt
{I sure hope THAT is right as well!}
See you soon!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are adorable Eryn! I've seen pendants similar to this on Etsy and always wondered how to make them.

Robynccgirl said...

Awesome Eryn! I have been wanting to try these forever! You've inspired me! Thanks!

Jacqueline said...

Hola! Eryn these rock girl!!! How I wish I lived closer to you so I could of gotten one too ;) hehe You are such an amazing talent and you have been just blowing me away with your craftiness! Love ya chicka!

Michelle said...

These are so awesome....I love them all. They will make gorgeous pendants & I am sure the unity ladies will love them too :)I have to try this technique.

StampinCathy said...

What a creative and inspiring idea. The pendants are just beautiful.

de said...

Wow! Beautiful! Are you going to be selling them?! I would buy for sure!!!

Unknown said...

These are cute as they can be! What cute little pendants. Thanks for sharing.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Eryn, these are fabulous and if your friends/co-workers don't want them you can always send one my way.