3.07.2009

a little spring fever

As you may already know...I am hangning out with the Magnuson boys this weekend while Chris and Angela are on a very well deserved vacation!
First off, let me tell you these boys are SWEET. CARING. AMAZING.
They are all so helpful with everything & definitely watch out for eachother, what GREAT KIDS!!
So while Nic is off skiing, James is at a basketball tournament, Luke is bowling and Sawyer is at a Birthday Party - I decided to head home for a bit and get my CRAFT ON! :)
I am SO looking forward to Spring. So as I sat down to create something I turned to these cute little tulips {Cheerful Tulips} - so springy, cheerful and happy! I have decided that my sweet Grandma, who is now 93, needs some happy spring mail...so this card will be heading to Grandma's house.



Spring is nature's way of saying "Let's Party"
~Robin Williams
sounds good to me ;)
Now...
off to learn how to play Sponge Bob Square Pants on PS2 with Sawyer! :)
Have a FABULOUS day!


9 comments:

Patricia Lushis said...

That is so cute...your very creative...I like to scrapbook and draw and paint...so im i the that creative kinda thing 2

StampinCathy said...

How lucky to be with some awesome boys. I know they will treat you right. Your card is so spring like and I'm so ready for that. Have a great weekend.

Karen said...

Your Gma is gonna' love that card!!! So cute with the stitching!! Hope your feelin' better! Enjoy the sunny day!!

Tanis said...

SO SUPER SWEET Eryn!!! LOVE those paper pieced little flowers, all popped up and cute :)
Glad you're enjoying the boys!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Eryn!!
Angela and Chris are so luck to have you!!

Jacqueline said...

What a sweet friend you are!! Have fun with the boys and I love your card!! Your G'ma will love it!!

Unknown said...

its beautiful., love everything about it.
your grandma is gonna love it :)

Unity Stamp Company said...

ERYN!!!! Thank you so much for staying with the boys. Thanks for being so sweet with them and caring for them while we were gone. I can't tell you how much we appreciated knowing that they were in PERFECT HANDS. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! I miss ya!

Unity Stamp Company said...

OH! ...and BTW....YOUR CARD IS...SIMPLY ADORABLE. Woot! Woot! Your grandma will LUV IT!